3. As of noon trading, Kilroy Realty Corporation ( KRC) is down $0.66 (-1.2%) to $52.84 on light volume. Thus far, 148,327 shares of Kilroy Realty Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 450,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.77-$54.26 after having opened the day at $53.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.50. Kilroy Realty Corporation is a privately owned real estate investment trust. The firm engages in investment, development, and management of properties. It invests in the real estate markets of Southern California. Kilroy Realty Corporation has a market cap of $4.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 13.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Kilroy Realty Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kilroy Realty Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins. Get the full Kilroy Realty Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts