3 Industrial Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, Precision Castparts ( PCP) is down $1.30 (-0.6%) to $223.15 on light volume. Thus far, 144,546 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 730,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $223.02-$226.35 after having opened the day at $225.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $224.45. Precision Castparts Corp. manufactures metal components and products worldwide. Precision Castparts has a market cap of $32.9 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 18.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Precision Castparts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Precision Castparts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts