1. As of noon trading, Deutsche Bank ( DB) is down $2.43 (-5.1%) to $45.30 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.26-$46.12 after having opened the day at $45.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.73. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft provides investment, financial, and related products and services. Deutsche Bank has a market cap of $49.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Deutsche Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Deutsche Bank as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been an overall disappointing return on equity. Get the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the banking industry could consider KBW Bank ETF ( KBE) while those bearish on the banking industry could consider ProShares Short KBW Regional Bankng ( KRS).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts