3. As of noon trading, Bank of Montreal ( BMO) is down $0.83 (-1.3%) to $62.58 on average volume. Thus far, 327,021 shares of Bank of Montreal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 536,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.50-$63.53 after having opened the day at $63.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.41. Bank of Montreal, together with its subsidiaries, provides various retail banking, wealth management, and investment banking products and services in North America and internationally. Bank of Montreal has a market cap of $41.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 4.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Bank of Montreal a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bank of Montreal as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. Get the full Bank of Montreal Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts