3 Banking Stocks Moving The Industry Upward
2. As of noon trading, UBS ( UBS) is up $0.38 (2.0%) to $19.44 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of UBS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.41-$19.68 after having opened the day at $19.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.06. UBS AG, a financial services firm, provides wealth management, asset management, and investment banking products and services worldwide. Its Wealth Management division provides financial services to high net worth individuals worldwide. UBS has a market cap of $73.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 21.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates UBS a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates UBS as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full UBS Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts