SANDY, Utah, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Comcast, a global media and technology company, today announced the launch of its cloud-based interactive television experience, the X1 Platform from Xfinity, across Utah.
- Visual, Sleek User Interface: A modern user interface that enables one-click access to programs and a highly visual guide to entertainment options and related information.
- Faster, More Personalized Search and Discovery: A personalized viewing experience with recommendations based on search input and previously watched shows and movies. They also have the ability to search simultaneously across live TV, Xfinity On Demand and DVR recordings – and see the last nine programs watched across all services with a single tap on the remote control.
- In-Home Convenience: The ability to watch DVR recordings from any room in the house and simultaneously record up to four shows while watching another.
- Social Integration and Customized Apps: An expanding selection of tailored-for-TV apps, including traffic, weather, voicemail, and a sports app to track multiple games at once and check the latest scores, standings and schedules while watching a favorite show. X1 also includes a selection of Web-based apps, including Facebook and Pandora.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV