WATERLOO, Ontario, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced that William Shatner, iconic actor and philanthropist, will be speaking at its EIM conference, OpenText Enterprise World 2013 in Orlando, Florida, November 17-21. Best known for his role as Captain James T. Kirk in the television series Star Trek ®, Shatner will appear on stage alongside OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea for the opening keynote.
"I am very excited to have Hollywood legend William Shatner join me at Enterprise World 2013 as we outline the future of OpenText and embark on a journey to build the new information enterprise," said OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea. "With Mr. Shatner in attendance and OpenText pioneering new innovations, we're looking to deliver an outstanding experience for our customers at Enterprise World this November."
OpenText Enterprise World will be returning to the Sunshine State, with attendance expected to double. With the theme of insight, innovation and impact, this year's conference promises to help organizations maximize business value by igniting the power of information. Attendees can expect bigger and better breakouts, informative and engaging industry sessions, as well as a lineup of dynamic speakers that will share industry tech trends and provide valuable advice on how to transform their business from regular to remarkable. Scheduled speakers include OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea, OpenText CMO Kevin Cochrane, OpenText SVP, Engineering Muhi Majzoub, and AIIM President John Mancini. Stay tuned to www.opentext.com/ew2013, as an impressive bill of presenters will be announced in the coming weeks.Customers and partners from around the world can take advantage of this significant networking opportunity while learning about the new relationships between information and innovation, business and IT, and information strategy and business growth. Registration is open and an early bird rate is being offered until September 6 th. "Pushing boundaries and exploring the unknown is how we learn, how we grow and how we ultimately master our craft," said William Shatner. "It's what makes me tick and I am pleased to see that OpenText shares this same mindset. I look forward to seeing you all at OpenText Enterprise World 2013." To learn more about OpenText Enterprise World:
- Register to attend OpenText Enterprise World 2013 in Orlando, Florida, November 17-21
- View the conference agenda
- Browse the list of training and breakout sessions
- See why last year's attendees are calling it "one of the best conferences out there"
- Follow the #OTEW2013 hashtag on Twitter
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- Visit the OpenText EIM Resource Center to view the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Read about OpenText in CIO Magazine and discover how to maximize the value of your information and minimize risk with EIM
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext, LinkedIn ( www.linkedin.com/company/OpenText) and Facebook ( www.facebook.com/opentext)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV