PHOENIX, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- It'd be hard to argue anything is more on-trend than the sweet potato; sales of sweet potato snacks are up an astonishing 1,200 percent year-to-date, and nearly every restaurant in the nation has added some form of the brightly colored spud to the menu. Boulder Canyon™ Natural Foods, one of the nation's leading natural snack brands, advances the sweet potato snack category today with the introduction of Baked Sweet Potato Fries, a completely natural snack that mirrors the shape, taste and texture of the popular side dish. Baked Sweet Potato Fries appear in grocery stores in August with a retail price of $2.99-3.29 per 7.5-ounce bag.
Boulder Canyon™ Baked Sweet Potato Fries are seasoned with just the right amount of salt to complement the natural sweetness of the potato.
"Unlike a chip, our Baked Sweet Potato Fries really embody the form and taste of french fries which sets them apart from other sweet potato snacks on the market today," said Laura Setzfand, vice president of marketing for Boulder Canyon Natural Foods ( www.bouldercanyonfoods.com).Baked Sweet Potato Fries are made with natural ingredients and feature no trans fats, zero cholesterol and just one gram of saturated fat. In addition, the snacks are gluten free, Kosher certified and contain no genetically modified organisms (Non-GMO). Americans are eating twice as many sweet potatoes as they were 20 years ago due in part to the unique combination of great taste and health attributes. Sweet potatoes are recognized for being inherently rich with vitamin A, vitamin C, Potassium and Beta-Carotene, a vital antioxidant that promotes overall health.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV