Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/1/13, ING Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund (IGD) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.084, payable on 8/15/13. As a percentage of IGD's recent stock price of $9.60, this dividend works out to approximately 0.88%, so look for shares of ING Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund to trade 0.88% lower — all else being equal — when IGD shares open for trading on 8/1/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for IGD, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.084 declared by ING Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from IGD is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 10.50% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of IGD shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, IGD's low point in its 52 week range is $7.87 per share, with $9.85 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $9.59.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, IGD makes up 1.37% of the CEF Income Composite Portfolio ETF (PCEF) which is trading up by about 0.3% on the day Tuesday. In Tuesday trading, ING Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund shares are currently up about 0.3% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV