Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed an agreement with the city of Tupelo, Miss., for its Incode ® court case management and Tyler Public Safety solutions. The city also currently uses Tyler’s Munis ® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
The city selected Incode and Tyler Public Safety as an integrated solution to aid in processing and decision-making accuracy; public safety data will be integrated with the city’s courtroom operations to simplify records sharing from Tupelo Police Department to the Municipal Court.
“Having this new software will help Tupelo Police Department officers identify people faster than by traditional means,” said Tupelo Police Chief Tony Carleton. “This is going to be a very good tool for us. The reporting package is very powerful, yet easy to use.”
Tupelo is Mississippi’s seventh most populous city with more than 34,500 residents.About Tyler Technologies, Inc. Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and other international locations. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV