CORONA, Calif., June 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AVT, Inc. (OTC Markets: AVTC) ( www.autoretail.com), a technology leader in developing automated retailing systems, customized kiosks and micro-stores, announced that they have awarded an exclusive distributorship of their innovative Marley Coffee Automated Stores in the Tri-County area of South Florida. This territory is projected to be worth over $3.5 million in new revenues for AVT.
The distributorship covers Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties—Florida's three most populous counties—with principal cities including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, West Palm Beach, and Boca Raton.
With 5,564,635 inhabitants as of the 2010 Census, the Miami metropolitan area is the most populous in Florida and in the Southeastern United States, and the eight-most in the United States, and is a culture that is known for loving coffee.
Further details of this new distributorship and an interview with the principals will be released shortly.For more information on Marley Automated Stores, visit: http://www.marleycoffeebusiness.com/ For more information on AVT, visit the website at: www.autoretail.com, or call 800-240-5175. For more information on Marley Coffee (OTCBB: JAMN.OB), visit: www.marleycoffee.com About AVT, Inc.: AVT is a leading developer of customized automated retailing systems, Micro-Stores, and self-service solutions. Divisions include design, manufacturing, software engineering, leasing, media, and technology licensing. AVT is able to work with any size company to design a custom automated retailing solution that drives traffic, increases sales, improves security, and lowers overhead. AVT is uniquely qualified to take projects from concept to completion with speed, economy and ingenuity. For more information, visit: www.Autoretail.com AVT's stock is traded through the OTC Markets, Ticker Symbol: AVTC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV