MIRAMAR, Fla., July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spirit Airlines (Nasdaq:SAVE) today announced that it is starting service from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) to three cities:
- Daily nonstop service between Phoenix (PHX) and Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) starts October 24, 2013.
- Daily nonstop seasonal service between Phoenix (PHX) and Chicago O'Hare (ORD) starts November 7, 2013.
- Daily nonstop seasonal service between Phoenix (PHX) and Denver (DEN) starts November 7, 2013.
Customers can check out the crazy low fares offered every day at www.spirit.com and also sign up to receive alerts on Spirit's email deals and offers.
"Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport fits Spirit's growth strategy by continuing to take customers to the big cities they want to go to at an affordable price," said Spirit's Senior Director of Network Planning Mark Kopczak. "We look forward to serving even more travelers to and from the Phoenix area with Spirit's ultra low fares and optional add-ons for a total price that's tough to beat.""Phoenix is open for business," Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton said. "Our economy continues to grow with more visitors and clients traveling to our city and investing in our region. America's Friendliest Airport serves as a hub of economic growth for Phoenix and we welcome expanded flight options at Sky Harbor." Spirit is relocating its operations from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport in Mesa (AZA) to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix. Spirit is reaching out to customers currently holding reservations for flights to and from Gateway Airport. Spirit will discontinue its operations at AZA on October 23, 2013.
|Spirit's Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) – Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) schedule effective October 24, 2013:|
|Phoenix Sky Harbor – Dallas/Fort Worth||1:00 AM||5:10 AM||772*||0||Daily|
|Dallas/Fort Worth – Phoenix Sky Harbor||11:15 PM||11:35 PM||771||0||Daily|
|*Departure and arrival times in Phoenix will be one hour later effective November 3, 2013.|
|Spirit's Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) – Chicago (ORD) seasonal schedule effective November 7, 2013 – April 30, 2014:|
|Phoenix Sky Harbor – Chicago O'Hare||1:50 AM||6:00 AM||168||0||Daily|
|Chicago O'Hare – Phoenix Sky Harbor||8:50 PM||11:45 PM||167||0||Daily|
|Spirit's Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) – Denver (DEN) seasonal schedule effective November 7, 2013 – April 30, 2014:|
|Phoenix Sky Harbor – Denver||1:15 PM||3:03 PM||816||0||Daily|
|Denver – Phoenix Sky Harbor||4:00 PM||5:50 PM||815||0||Daily|
CONTACT: Media Contacts: Misty Pinson Director, Corporate Communications firstname.lastname@example.org 954-628-4827 Manuel Jaquez Senior Manager Commercial - Latin America email@example.com 954-628-4898
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV