Ignite Restaurant Group (Nasdaq: IRG) today announced the opening of its first Joe’s Crab Shack location in New York City, located in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan. The new restaurant is the seventh in the state of New York for the brand and is located at 2349 Frederick Douglass Boulevard, on the corner of 125 th Street. The new 10,000 square-foot location will be open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to midnight and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. The location can accommodate 380 guests and will employ nearly 170 team members from the local area.
The Joe’s Crab Shack “100% Shore” menu offers Southern flavors and spices that add a delicious, unexpected twist to fresh seafood from the highest quality sources. Menu standards include Steampots, seafood entrees and mouth-watering crab dishes featuring Dungeness, snow and king crab. The Harlem location will also offer summer menu items including the Corona Beach Bake and Coastal Wave Steampot featuring a wide range of delicious, fresh seafood options finished with a Corona chile-lime bath. A full list of menu items is available at www.joescrabshack.com.
About Ignite Restaurant Group
Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. owns and operates three unique casual
dining concepts; Joe's Crab Shack, Romano's Macaroni Grill and Brick
House Tavern + Tap. Ignite also franchises Romano's Macaroni Grill in
the United States and throughout the U.S. territories and foreign
countries. Each brand offers a variety of high-quality, chef-inspired
food and beverages in a distinctive, casual, high-energy atmosphere.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV