SUGAR LAND, Texas, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arabian American Development Co. (NYSE: ARSD) announced today that Nicholas Carter, CEO of Arabian American Development, will be presenting at the Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference on Wednesday, August 14 th at 4:30 p.m. ET in New York City.
The company's presentation will be webcast live and available for replay for 90 days at the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff78/ARSD .
About Arabian American Development Company (ARSD)ARSD owns and operates a petrochemical facility located in southeast Texas which specializes in high purity petrochemical solvents and other solvent type manufacturing. The Company is also the original developer and a 35% owner of Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Co., a Saudi Arabian joint stock company.
Company Contact: Nick Carter, President and Chief Executive Officer (409) 385-8300 firstname.lastname@example.orgInvestor Relations Contact: Kim Rogers-Carrete, PrincipalGenesis Select(303) 415-0200 email@example.comGenesis Select Corp.3800 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, CO Or Matthew Selinger, PrincipalGenesis Select(303) 415-0200 firstname.lastname@example.orgGenesis Select Corp.3800 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, CO SOURCE Arabian American Development Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV