- Motorola commercial two-way radios (CP200 portable, CM200 and CM300 mobiles) can now be purchased with digital capability. The new models are named CP200d, CM200d and CM300d.
- Also launching is the XPR 2500, a new mobile companion to the successful XPR 3000 Series portable. This tier of the MOTOTRBO portfolio is highly scalable and offers optional system functionality for multi-site systems.
- Launched in 2012, the XPR 7000 Series portable radios offer enhanced voice, data, and application capabilities, as well as built-in Bluetooth® and GPS functionality. The XPR 7000 Series radio is now also available for the 800 and 900 MHz bands for the utilities and petrochemical industries.
- Motorola is also introducing a Remote Mount Control Head option for the XPR 5000 Series radios, allowing separation of the control panel and the radio by up to 5 meters and putting the mobile radio within the reach of the driver in specialist vehicles.
- The SL Series has won many awards for its iconic design. Today Motorola announces the development of a 900MHz version, giving more customers the opportunity to use this sleek and smart digital two-way radio.
- MOTOTRBO is a family of digital-capable two-way radios that offers superb audio quality, excellent durability, and a wide range of different models, enhanced by powerful audio and wireless Bluetooth accessories, batteries, chargers and carry solutions. Since its introduction in 2007, more than a million MOTOTRBO units have been sold, from feature-rich voice and data radios to simple voice-only portables.
Motorola Solutions’ Best-Selling Commercial Two-Way Radios Go Digital, Further Expanding Portfolio With New Customer Offerings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.