United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.
This release includes "forward looking statements" concerning the anticipated benefits of a recently completed acquisition, its financial and business impact, and management's beliefs and objectives with respect thereto. These forward looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated, including but not limited to the ability to implement anticipated business plans and achieve anticipated benefits and savings, and the ability to realize opportunities for growth and innovation. Other important economic, political, regulatory, legal, technological, competitive and other uncertainties are identified in the SEC filings submitted by UTC from time to time, including its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Annual Reports on Form 10-K, and Current Reports on Form 8-K. The forward looking statements included in this press release are made only as of the date hereof. UTC does not undertake any obligation to update the forward looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV