GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) business announced today that it has extended its relationship with the American Boat Builders Association (ABA), a major buying group for independent boat builders in the U.S.
GE Capital has been a preferred lender to ABA’s members since the organization’s inception in 1992.
“GE Capital has been far more than a lender to our members,” said Jay Patton, its president. “Over the years, this relationship has also brought tremendous value through their Access GE program, which shares insights that help our members run their businesses. We look forward to GE Capital’s continued engagement.”
The ABA’s board of directors has extended the agreement designating GE Capital a preferred inventory financing provider to its members through model year 2016. Those members, and their brands, are as follows:
- Chaparral Boats, Inc.,
- Cobalt Boats, LLC,
- Grady White Boats, Inc.,
- Nautic Global Group, Inc. (Rinker, Hurricane, Sanpan, Sweetwater, Aquapatio, PolarKraft, Partikraft),
- Nautique Boat Co.,
- Porter, Inc. (Formula, Thunderbird),
- Regal Marine Industries, Inc.,
- Robalo Boats, LLC,
- Seabring Marine Industries, Inc. (Monterey),
- S2 Yachts, Inc. (Tiara, Pursuit) and
- Stingray Boat Co.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts