- Net revenues increased 36% to $164.3 million, compared to $121 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Local revenues, which include net local advertising revenues, retransmission consent fee revenues and television station website revenues, increased 44% to $107.1 million, compared to $74.3 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Net national revenues increased 28% to $32.6 million, compared to $25.4 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Interactive revenues, which include revenues from LIN Digital, Nami Media, Inc., Dedicated Media, Inc. (“Dedicated Media”) and HYFN, Inc. (“HYFN”), increased 98% to $20.8 million, compared to $10.5 million in the second quarter of 2012. The Company acquired a controlling interest in both Dedicated Media and HYFN in April 2013.
- Net political revenues were $1.5 million, compared to $7.6 million during the second quarter of 2012.
- Operating income decreased 23% to $26.9 million, compared to $35 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Net income per diluted share was $0.13, compared to $0.48 in the second quarter of 2012, which included a gain of $0.21 per share on the sale of discontinued operations.
LIN TV Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts