RA'ANANA, Israel, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced the launch of its Contact Center Video Recording solution, which helps organizations deliver an excellent customer experience by monitoring and enhancing the quality of service provided via video-enabled contact centers. The solution combines NICE's extensive real-time audio capture expertise with its experience in video surveillance for security.
This launch expands NICE's multi-channel offering for enterprises and addresses a growing market trend in video-based remote customer service. According to Gartner, real-time visual communications can provide a richer and more personalized experience in specific industries such as financial services, telecommunications and healthcare. In these verticals, video-enabled contact centers allow organizations to extend their geographic reach and agent availability without having to add customer service personnel.
NICE Video Recording enables organizations to continuously monitor agent performance, provide additional coaching as needed, and maintain a single standard of performance across the operation. Quality monitoring is applied to both audio and visual recordings, enabling organizations to better understand not only what was said during a customer interaction, but also what was implied through the body language of the agent and the customer. These visual cues may help discern the customer's satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the interaction or transaction. The integration of audio and video recording within a single platform lowers the total cost of ownership and simplifies upgrades and training.
This solution is supported by NICE Interaction Management, and it provides the customer with the capabilities for quality monitoring, training and evaluation, based upon:
- Capturing and integrating both video and audio from a video conferencing call between a customer and agent
- Providing a playback experience which features enhancements for better evaluation such as:
- Side-by-side playback of agent and customer
- Simultaneous playback of audio, video and images of the agent's screen
- Isolation of the audio for playback and evaluation of either the agent or customer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV