- Preliminary 2013 second quarter net sales were $197.6 million, excluding an $18.2 million positive impact of a change in the Company’s contract accounting revenue recognition policy, compared to net sales of $182.3 million reported in the second quarter of 2012.
- Preliminary operating income was $20.4 million in the second quarter of 2013, including the impact of approximately $8.1 million of excess duty drawback recoveries and a $0.4 million operating loss associated with the revenue recognition policy change, compared to $11.2 million reported in the second quarter of 2012.
- The preliminary results for the 2013 second quarter were impacted by a $13.7 million pre-tax charge related to the early extinguishment of long-term convertible debt.
- Second quarter 2013 titanium mill product shipments were 4.1 million pounds at an average realized price of $19.57 per pound, compared to 4.3 million pounds at an average realized price per pound of $19.00 for the same period last year.
- Boeing 787 seat track deliveries reached a 7 ship set per month run rate at quarter end.
RTI International Metals, Inc. Announces 2013 Second Quarter Preliminary Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.