BEIJING, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Renren Inc. (NYSE: RENN) ("Renren" or the "Company"), a leading real-name social networking internet platform in China, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders at 42/F, Edinburgh Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong, China on August 29, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. (local time).
No proposals will be submitted for shareholder approval at the annual general meeting. Instead, the annual general meeting will serve as an open forum for shareholders and beneficial owners of the Company's ADSs to discuss the Company's affairs with management.
The Board of Directors of the Company has fixed the close of business on July 26, 2013 as the record date for determining the shareholders entitled to receive notice of the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Holders of record of the Company's ordinary shares at the close of business on the record date will be entitled to attend the annual general meeting and any adjournment or postponement thereof in person. Beneficial owners of the Company's ADSs are welcome to attend the annual general meeting in person as well.In order to assist us in our preparation for the annual general meeting, please RSVP by email to email@example.com. The Company has filed its annual report on Form 20-F, which includes the Company's audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, with the SEC. The 20-F can be accessed on the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.renren-inc.com. Holders of the Company's ordinary shares or ADSs may obtain a hard copy of the 20-F free of charge upon request in writing to Investor Relations Department, Renren Inc., 23/F, Jing An Center, 8 North Third Ring Road East, Beijing 100028, People's Republic of China, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV