RICHARD J. BRESSLER NAMED PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF CC MEDIA HOLDINGS, INC. AND CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS, INC. (Photo: Business Wire)
CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO) today announced that widely respected media and finance executive Richard J. Bressler will become President and Chief Financial Officer of CC Media Holdings, Inc. and Clear Channel Communications, Inc., and Chief Financial Officer of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO), reporting to Chairman and CEO Robert Pittman, effective immediately.
Bressler, who has served as CFO of Time Warner and Viacom and Managing Director at Thomas H. Lee Partners, possesses wide-ranging experience and expertise in the media, entertainment, digital and out-of-home businesses as well as an extensive background in public companies, private equity and venture capital investing.
As a member of Thomas H. Lee Partners, one of the two private equity firms that completed a multi-billion-dollar acquisition of Clear Channel in 2008, Bressler has been a Director of CC Media Holdings, Inc. and Clear Channel Communications, Inc. since then, positions he will continue to hold, and has been intimately involved in the company as a member of the CC Media Holdings board's operating committee.
As President of CC Media Holdings, Inc. and Clear Channel Communications, Inc., Bressler will work closely with Pittman on the further development of strategies and initiatives to ensure that Clear Channel capitalizes on its unique assets. In his capacity as CFO, Bressler will succeed Tom Casey, who served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of CC Media Holdings, Inc., Clear Channel Communications, Inc. and Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. from 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV