- Union Bancaire Privée, UBP SA (UBP) has announced a 10% rise in its consolidated net profit year on year, from CHF 70 million in June 2012 to CHF 77.2 million (USD 81.6 million) at the end of June this year.
- Assets under management amounted to CHF 81.1 billion (USD 85.7 billion) as at 30 June 2013, compared with CHF 80 billion at the end of 2012. This increase results from net inflows of new money from both private and institutional clients, but does not include assets from the acquisition, announced at the end of May 2013, of the international private banking activities of Lloyds Banking Group, which will be integrated when the deal is closed (on 31 October 2013).
- The Bank has maintained a strong financial base thanks to its cautious approach to risk-management and its close watch on the balance sheet. With its Tier 1 ratio above 30%, UBP is one of the best-capitalised Swiss banks.
Half-Year Results 2013: Union Bancaire PrivÃ©e Increases Net Earnings By 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.