SAN DIEGO, July 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genius Brands International, Inc. (OTCQB:GNUS), developer and marketer of entertainment products including the award-winning Baby Genius ® line of music and education-based products and characters, today announced it has signed an agreement with Graphicly to adapt the entire library of Baby Genius® books for distribution throughout the digital marketplace.
The move builds on current traction for Baby Genius® content online and will further expand distribution of the Baby Genius® brand in the digital world. The Company has seen a steady rise in downloads of Baby Genius songs for young children, increasing 74% in 2012 over 2011. Based on increasing monthly sales of downloaded songs, Genius Brands expects continued growth in sales through 2013.
Utilizing a proprietary cutting-edge entertainment and digital content publishing platform, Graphicly will transform twenty Baby Genius® titles into new formats for release across most digital platforms and eBook stores including Amazon Kindle, Kobo and Apple iBooks; the iPad and iPad Mini; and Android devices including Barns & Noble NOOK Tablet and Color and the Amazon Kindle Fire.The library includes Baby Genius® sing-a-long board books, which encourage parents and children to sing together as they follow fun and educational stories. "We are pleased to be working with the talented team at Graphicly as we leverage our prized Baby Genius® brand in the expanding digital marketplace. In just a few years, they have worked with thousands of publishers and over 10,000 independent creators. We are excited to join those ranks and anticipate creative new digital products that match the high quality expected by parents who trust the Baby Genius® brand for their children," said Genius Brands Chairman and CEO Klaus Moeller.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV