Frost & Sullivan Award Highlights STULZ Exemplary Product Leadership
LONDON, July 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the precision air conditioning systems (PACS) market, Frost & Sullivan recognises STULZ with the 2012 Europe Product Leadership Award. As a result of its high quality, engineered energy efficient and mission critical solutions that effectively meet the cooling requirements of data centres, STULZ has established itself as one of the leading brands in the European PACS market. STULZ also received the Frost & Sullivan 2008 North American Growth Strategy Leadership of the Year Award in recognition of its concerted efforts to enter a mature market with strong barriers to entry, and post healthy growth within a record five year time period.
STULZ successfully adapts existing products to meet client needs; and, it engineers products around the needs of its clients, on both control and mechanical aspects. It specialises in combining various aspects of a data centre cooling system, such as direct free cooling, indirect free cooling while always keeping a focus on energy-efficiency. Additionally, STULZ adjusts components to match the heat load to generate an ambient temperature for emergency needs, into one sophisticated control system.
"STULZ's products exemplify quality, innovation and reliability," noted Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst, Gautham Gnanajothi. "The company's expertise in the field of PACS has made it one of the leading cooling systems providers worldwide. Its energy-efficient solutions are engineered to work on a system-level rather than at a product-level, thus ensuring that customer value is consistently enhanced."STULZ has pioneered the adoption of EC fan technology, which has revolutionised the energy- efficiency of air distribution in PACS. The company's Cyber Air 3 launched earlier this year and is a result of almost a year and a half of intense R&D.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV