- Net earnings for the quarter of $108.9 million;
- Diluted EPS for the quarter of $0.83;
- Net earnings for the nine months ended June 28, 2013 of $312.3 million;
- Diluted EPS for the nine months ended June 28, 2013 of $2.39; and,
- Backlog at June 28, 2013 of $17.2 billion.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. Reports Solid Earnings For The Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.