About Russell Investments Russell Investments (Russell) is a global asset manager and one of only a few firms that offers actively managed multi-asset portfolios and services that include advice, investments and implementation. Russell stands with institutional investors, financial advisors and individuals working with their advisors – using the firm's core capabilities that extend across capital market insights, manager research, portfolio construction, portfolio implementation and indexes to help achieve their desired investment outcomes. For more information about Russell indexes, visit http://www.russell.com/indexes/.
Founded by the Remy Brothers in 1896, Remy International, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer and remanufacturer of alternators, starter motors and electric traction motors. Headquartered in Pendleton, IN, with global operations across five continents and 10 countries, Remy International markets products under the Delco Remy ®, Remy ® and World Wide Automotive ® brands. Known for innovation, efficiency, quality, and best-in-class customer service and support, Remy International's products are integrated by leading industrial, specialty, automotive and heavy-duty OEMs, and aftermarket providers worldwide. We Start the World & Keep It Running TM .
Investor Contact: Eric Struik, Vice President of Finance Struik.Eric@remyinc.com (765) 778-6749SOURCE Remy International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV