VANCOUVER, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - NovaCopper Inc. (TSX, NYSE-MKT: NCQ) ("NovaCopper" or "the Company") anticipates releasing the results of its preliminary economic assessment for an open pit mining scenario at its Arctic Deposit tomorrow pre-market open. In anticipation of this release, the Company is scheduling a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 8:00am (Pacific Time) or 11:00am (Eastern Time) to discuss the PEA results.
Conference Call and Webcast
Call-in details for the conference call and webcast to be held on July 30, 2013 at 8:00am (Pacific Time) or 11:00am (Eastern Time) are:
North American toll-free: 1-866-212-4491 Standard International Dial-in: 1-416-800-1066Listeners can also access the live webcast of the conference call at http://pragmatic.adobeconnect.com/arctic-pea/ A replay of this conference call and webcast will be available from Tuesday, July 30 until Friday, August 30 and will be posted on NovaCopper's website at www.novacopper.com. About NovaCopper NovaCopper Inc. is a base metals exploration company focused on exploring and developing the Ambler mining district in Alaska. It is one of the richest and most-prospective known copper-dominant districts located in one of the safest geopolitical jurisdictions in the world. It hosts world-class VMS deposits that contain copper, zinc, lead, gold and silver, and carbonate replacement deposits which have been found to host high-grade copper mineralization. Our vision is to develop the Ambler mining district into a premier North American copper producer. SOURCE NovaCopper Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV