Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on the company’s common stock of 18.75 cents per share, payable September 12, 2013, to stockholders of record on August 9, 2013; a quarterly cash dividend of 53 cents per share on the company’s $2.12 convertible preference stock, payable October 1, 2013, to stockholders of record September 13, 2013, and a quarterly cash dividend of 50 cents per share on the company’s 4 percent convertible cumulative preferred stock, payable November 1, 2013, to stockholders of record October 15, 2013.
Pitney Bowes provides technology solutions for
small, mid-size and large firms that help them connect with customers to build loyalty and grow revenue. Many of the company’s solutions are delivered on open platforms to best organize, analyze and apply both public and proprietary data to two-way customer communications. Pitney Bowes includes direct mail, transactional mail and call center communications in its solution mix along with digital channel messaging for the Web, email and mobile applications. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV