LaGuardia Ranks Last in Amenities at Top 20 Airports
The Port Authority "and its aviation partners have committed more than $6 billion in improvements to JFK, Newark Liberty and LaGuardia airports in recent years, including upgrades to terminals, taxiway improvements to reduce on-the-ground delays and additional customer service representatives to help passengers," said spokesman Ron Marsico.
"The agency is planning new terminals at LaGuardia and Newark Liberty, exploring a direct PATH rail link to Newark Liberty and reviewing its existing Wi-Fi contract to see if changes can be made," Marsico said.
Of course, Global Gateway's list of four amenities is not the only way to rank airports. Overall airport appearance also matters a lot to passengers. Like many airports, the New York airports combine both beautiful areas and ugly ones.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV