Pacific Drilling S.A. (NYSE: PACD) announced it plans to conduct a conference call at 10:00 a.m. U.S. Central Daylight Time on Thursday, August 8, 2013, to discuss second quarter 2013 results. To participate, dial +1 719-325-2275 or 1-888-481-2862 and refer to confirmation code 1121261 approximately five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the call. The call will also be broadcast live over the Internet in a listen-only mode and can be accessed by a link posted in the “Events & Presentations” subsection of the “Investor Relations” section of the company’s website, www.pacificdrilling.com.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available after 1:00 p.m. U.S. Central Daylight Time on Thursday, August 8, 2013, by dialing +1 719-457-0820 or 1-888-203-1112 and using access code 1121261. A replay of the call will also be available on the company’s website.
As previously announced, Pacific Drilling plans to report financial results for the second quarter 2013 on Wednesday, August 7, 2013, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The results announcement press release will be available on the company’s web site at www.pacificdrilling.com.
About Pacific DrillingWith its best-in-class drillships and highly experienced team, Pacific Drilling is a fast growing company that is committed to becoming the industry’s preferred ultra-deepwater drilling contractor. Pacific Drilling’s fleet of eight ultra-deepwater drillships will represent one of the youngest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world. The company currently operates four drillships under customer contract, and has four drillships under construction at Samsung, two of which are under customer contract. For more information about Pacific Drilling, including our current Fleet Status, please visit our website at www.pacificdrilling.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV