Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California on behalf of investors who purchased Dynavax Technologies Corporation (“Dynavax” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:DVAX) stock between April 26, 2012, and June 10, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/dynavax-technologies-dvax/.
The complaint alleges that defendants violated federal securities laws by issuing materially false and misleading statements concerning the viability of their drug HEPLISAV. In particular, it is alleged that during the Class Period Dynavax concealed from the public that: (1) the clinical trial for HEPLISAV was flawed because it was not representative of the US population and lacked information regarding concomitant use of HEPLISAV with other vaccines; (2) Dynavax failed to provide the FDA with sufficient data concerning its manufacturing processes and controls for HEPLISAV.
On June 10, 2013, Dynavax disclosed that the FDA required additional data regarding the safety of Heplisav before it could further review the drug for potential approval.If you suffered a loss in Dynavax you have until August 19, 2013, to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq., either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 877-363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/dynavax-technologies-dvax/ . Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV