POINT RICHMOND, Calif., July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSPT), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary products that address important therapeutic needs in the field of neuroscience, today announced that the company will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 7, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter 2013 financial results. The conference call will follow the release of the Transcept second quarter 2013 financial results after the close of market that day.
Conference Call Information
Date: Wednesday, August 7, 2013Time: 4:30 p.m. ET Dial-in (U.S.): (877) 638-4558 Dial-in (International): (914) 495-8537 A simultaneous webcast of the conference call will be available on the Investors section of the Transcept website at www.transcept.com. A replay of this webcast will be available on the website shortly after the conclusion of the call and will be available through September 30, 2013. About TransceptTranscept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary products that address important therapeutic needs in the field of neuroscience. Intermezzo® (zolpidem tartrate) sublingual tablet C-IV is the first FDA approved Transcept product. Purdue Pharma holds commercialization and development rights for Intermezzo in the United States. For further information about Transcept, please visit www.transcept.com. For information about Intermezzo, please visit www.IntermezzoRx.com. Contact:Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Leone PattersonVice President and Chief Financial Officer(510) 215-3512 email@example.com SOURCE Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV