NEW YORK, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased Uni-Pixel, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNXL) stock between December 7, 2012 and May 31, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/unipixel-unxl/ .
The complaint alleges that during the class period, defendants failed to disclose that: (a) the terms of Uni-Pixel's purported December 2012 licensing agreement with a "Major PC Maker" were either immaterial or legally unenforceable; (b) the terms of Uni-Pixel's purported April 2013 licensing agreement with a "Major Ecosystem Partner" were either immaterial or legally unenforceable; (c) the terms of Uni-Pixel's purported April 2013 manufacture and supply agreement with Kodak were either immaterial or legally unenforceable; and that (d) there were significant design defects in the Company's UniBoss product. It is further alleged that defendants knew the Company's projected sales and earnings were unattainable.In May 2013, the complaint alleges, the price of Uni-Pixel stock fell precipitously when the market learned the true state of the Company's business and operations. In particular, Uni-Pixel stock fell from a high of $41.42 per share on April 17, 2013 to a close of $15.21 per share on May 31, 2013. If you suffered a loss in Uni-Pixel you have until August 5, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn't require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/unipixel-unxl/. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV