From enabling simple, one-touch recall of your unique sleep preferences to knowing your name, SLEEP NUMBER
has combined advanced functionality, comfort and design to elevate the most important item in your home: your
The new Sleep Number m9 bed features Advanced DualAir technology (Photo: Sleep Number)
Today, the company announced the launch of
Advanced DualAir™ technology
, which allows couples to adjust each side of the bed to their individual comfort and support – their Sleep Number
setting. The new, modern and intuitive remote:
- Remembers each individual’s ideal comfort and support;
- Guides them to their Sleep Number setting at the simple touch of a button; and,
- Allows them to further individualize their sleep experience with their name.
“The desire to offer our customers meaningful products that improve their lives drove the advancements in our new DualAir technology and beds,” said Annie Bloomquist, chief product officer, Sleep Number. “We’re focused on delivering an individualized, premium sleep experience through simple, intuitive design and functionality.”
New Sleep Number
Innovation and Memory Foam Series Beds
Advanced DualAir technology is in the newly enhanced
Sleep Number Innovation Series
(i10 and i8) and
Memory Foam Series
(m9 and m7) beds, in addition to the following features:
- Sleep Number ® i10 bed is extraordinarily comfortable, elegantly designed and defines luxurious sleep. An ergonomic, dual-layer design is reversible on each side so couples can individualize their comfort with two inches of new proprietary PlushFit™ foam and two inches of conforming memory foam. Advanced temperature-balancing technology keeps both sleeping just right.
- Sleep Number ® i8 bed offers the latest innovations with three inches of new proprietary PlushFit™ foam that has seven zones for enhanced comfort. Features temperature balancing sleep surface to keep couples from sleeping too warm or cool.
- Sleep Number ® m9 bed offers five inches of exclusive LuxFit™ foam that softly cushion pressure points and has a breathable air-flow design. Temperature balancing fabric absorbs excess heat that can disrupt sleep.
- Sleep Number ® m7 bed has three inches of exclusive CoolFit™ foam with gel technology for a cool sleeping surface. It’s naturally contouring and breathable for soothing sleep.
Queen size Sleep Number Innovation and Memory Foam Series bed sets range from $3,499.98 – $4,699.98. For more information, visit one of the 425 Sleep Number
stores across the country or
Sleep Number Beds and Products
Designed around customers’ unique sleep preferences, high-quality Sleep Number beds have improved more than 8 million lives. Unlike other mattresses that feature foam or springs inside, only the Sleep Number bed has DualAir technology inside, which allows couples to adjust each side to their individual comfort and support at the touch of a button. Each Sleep Number bed comes with a 25-year limited warranty and a 100-night in-home trial.
Sleep Number also offers a complete, exclusive line of innovative sleep products designed to meet every individual’s needs. From the AirFit™ Adjustable pillow that adjusts for cradling comfort, to the new
that uses proprietary active air technology to heat and cool each side and can be added to any bed, Sleep Number offers exclusive solutions designed to improve sleep.
Consumers only can find the individualized benefits of Sleep Number beds and bedding at Sleep Number stores, not at other mattress retailers. The company’s 3,000 Sleep Professionals are dedicated to helping customers find better sleep for life.