From enabling simple, one-touch recall of your unique sleep preferences to knowing your name, SLEEP NUMBER ® has combined advanced functionality, comfort and design to elevate the most important item in your home: your bed.
The new Sleep Number m9 bed features Advanced DualAir technology (Photo: Sleep Number)
Today, the company announced the launch of Advanced DualAir™ technology, which allows couples to adjust each side of the bed to their individual comfort and support – their Sleep Number ® setting. The new, modern and intuitive remote:
- Remembers each individual’s ideal comfort and support;
- Guides them to their Sleep Number setting at the simple touch of a button; and,
- Allows them to further individualize their sleep experience with their name.
“The desire to offer our customers meaningful products that improve their lives drove the advancements in our new DualAir technology and beds,” said Annie Bloomquist, chief product officer, Sleep Number. “We’re focused on delivering an individualized, premium sleep experience through simple, intuitive design and functionality.”
New Sleep Number ® Innovation and Memory Foam Series BedsAdvanced DualAir technology is in the newly enhanced Sleep Number Innovation Series (i10 and i8) and Memory Foam Series (m9 and m7) beds, in addition to the following features:
- Sleep Number ® i10 bed is extraordinarily comfortable, elegantly designed and defines luxurious sleep. An ergonomic, dual-layer design is reversible on each side so couples can individualize their comfort with two inches of new proprietary PlushFit™ foam and two inches of conforming memory foam. Advanced temperature-balancing technology keeps both sleeping just right.
- Sleep Number ® i8 bed offers the latest innovations with three inches of new proprietary PlushFit™ foam that has seven zones for enhanced comfort. Features temperature balancing sleep surface to keep couples from sleeping too warm or cool.
- Sleep Number ® m9 bed offers five inches of exclusive LuxFit™ foam that softly cushion pressure points and has a breathable air-flow design. Temperature balancing fabric absorbs excess heat that can disrupt sleep.
- Sleep Number ® m7 bed has three inches of exclusive CoolFit™ foam with gel technology for a cool sleeping surface. It’s naturally contouring and breathable for soothing sleep.