Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced the closing of its initial public offering of 6,772,221 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $18.00 per share, before underwriting discounts, including 883,333 shares of common stock issued upon the exercise in full by the underwriters of their option to purchase additional shares at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount.
J.P. Morgan and Goldman, Sachs & Co. acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. Cowen and Company and Leerink Swan acted as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 23, 2013. Copies of the final prospectus related to this offering may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: 866-803-9204; or Goldman, Sachs, & Co. Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316, e-mail: email@example.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.About Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company passionately committed to applying its scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism to transform the lives of patients with cancer and inborn errors of metabolism, or IEMs, which are a subset of orphan genetic metabolic diseases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV