Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) (NYSE MKT/TSX: MCZ) announced today that, in view of the unusual market activity in the Company’s stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Company in accordance with its usual practice. The Company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
About Mad Catz
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) (NYSE MKT: MCZ) is a leading global provider of innovative interactive entertainment and leisure products marketed under its Mad Catz ® (gaming), Tritton ® (audio), and Saitek ® (simulation) brands. Mad Catz also develops flight simulation software through its internal ThunderHawk Studios™; publishes games under its Mad Catz brand; and, distributes games and videogame products for third parties. Mad Catz distributes its products through most leading retailers offering interactive entertainment and leisure products and maintains offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For additional information about Mad Catz and its products, please visit the Company’s website at www.madcatz.com.
Social MediaFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/MadCatzInc Twitter: http://twitter.com/MadCatzInc YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MadCatzCompany
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV