NEW YORK, July 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. ("Sequential" or the "Company") (OTC:SQBG) will issue financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after the market closes on Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
Management will provide further commentary on the Company's financial results via a pre-recorded call. These remarks will be available via telephone and webcast replay beginning at approximately 4:30 p.m. ET. To access the pre-recorded comments, please dial 973-409-9606. Webcast replay will be accessible via the Company's investor relations page at www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com .
About Sequential Brands Group, Inc.Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (OTC:SQBG) owns, promotes, markets, and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands that presently includes William Rast ®, People's Liberation ®, DVS ® Action Sports, Heelys ®, Caribbean Joe ® and Ellen Tracy ®. Sequential seeks to ensure that its brands continue to thrive and grow by employing strong brand management, design and marketing teams. Sequential has licensed and intends to license its brands in a variety of consumer categories to retailers, wholesalers and distributors in the United States and in certain international territories. To inquire about licensing opportunities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT: Sequential Brands Group, Inc. Gary Klein, Chief Financial Officer 646-564-2577 email@example.com ICR Rachel Schacter/John Rouleau 203-682-8200 Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV