Republic Airways Inc. (NASDAQ: RJET) today announced that flight attendants for its three regional carriers have approved a new five-year labor contract. The ratification vote concluded this afternoon with flight attendants from Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America voting in favor of the agreement.
“We are very pleased to have a new long-term agreement in place that recognizes the many contributions our Flight Attendants make on a daily basis in providing a safe and exceptional onboard experience for our guests, while still providing the economics that allow the Company to remain competitive as we pursue additional business opportunities,” said Republic Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Wayne Heller.
The new contract includes increases in pay, improvements in quality of life and more flexibility in scheduling. The new agreement becomes amendable on July 29, 2018.
Republic Airways Holdings Inc., based in Indianapolis, Indiana, is an airline holding company that owns Chautauqua Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America, collectively “the airlines.” The airlines operate a combined fleet of more than 280 aircraft and offer scheduled passenger service on over 1,600 flights daily to 146 cities in the U.S. as well as to the Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico and Turks and Caicos Islands under branded operations at Frontier, and through fixed-fee flights operated under airline partner brands, including AmericanConnection, Delta Connection, United Express, and US Airways Express. The airlines currently employ approximately 10,000 aviation professionals. For more information on Republic Airways, please visit our website at www.rjet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV