MURRAY HILL, N.J., July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Glowpoint, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GLOW), a leading global provider of video collaboration, network and support services, today announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter of 2013 on Thursday, August 8, 2013 after the market close. Glowpoint will host a conference call on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) to discuss the company's second quarter 2013 results.
The conference call and company presentation will also be broadcast live via webcast. To view the live webcast, participants may use the link: https://glowpoint.webcasts.com/.
To participate in the conference call, callers from inside the United States can dial in toll free: 877-407-1869. Callers from outside the United States can dial 201-689-8044.Supporting Links: Glowpoint Investor Information About Glowpoint Glowpoint, Inc. provides video collaboration, network, and support services to large enterprises and mid-sized companies to support their unified communications (UC) strategies and business goals. More than 600 organizations in 96 countries rely on our unmatched experience, business-class support and cloud-based services to collaborate with colleagues, business partners, and customers more effectively. To learn more please visit www.glowpoint.com . (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111222/LA26621LOGO) INVESTOR CONTACT: Investor Relations Glowpoint, Inc. +1 973-855-3411 email@example.com www.glowpoint.com SOURCE Glowpoint
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV