HOUSTON, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR) announced today that its management will present at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 18, being held at The Westin Denver Downtown, Denver, Colorado, on August 11-15, 2013. Gary Kolstad, Chief Executive Officer and President of CARBO, is scheduled to present on August 13, 2013, at 9:50 a.m. Central/ 8:50 a.m. Mountain time, and the presentation can be accessed live on the company's website via this link.
A copy of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.carboceramics.com. Investors interested in attending the conference can register on the EnerCom Conference website at http://www.theoilandgasconference.com/ or by contacting EnerCom at 303-296-8834.
About CARBOCARBO is an oilfield services technology company providing industry-leading products and services for:
- Production Enhancement Solutions – increasing production and reserves (EUR), by integrating technologies and intellectual capital to design, build and optimize the frac
- Environmental Spill Prevention and Containment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts