- Revenues for the quarter were $97.5 million and operating income was $9.8 million, both of which were in line with the company’s expectations;
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was $13.5 million. Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net income excluding non-cash employee compensation, interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization;
- Net income for the quarter was $6.4 million, and net income per diluted share was 22 cents, exceeding the Company’s projected range of 15 to 20 cents per share; and
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short term investments were $35.1 million at June 30, 2013. The Company had no outstanding bank debt at quarter-end under its existing bank facility.
Nutrisystem Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts