- Second quarter 2013 bookings were $85 million, up 21% sequentially, including: LED & Solar $58 million (MOCVD $52 million and MBE $6 million), and Data Storage $27 million.
- The Company’s unaudited cash balance at June 30, 2013 was $585 million, down slightly from the $588 million reported at the end of the March quarter.
- Second quarter shipments were up sequentially in MOCVD and were flat in MBE and Data Storage.
- With few MOCVD deals available, Veeco continues to experience significant competitive pricing pressure which is having an adverse impact on the Company’s margins and breakeven level.
Veeco Provides Selected Second Quarter 2013 Metrics And Update On Current Business Conditions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts