AXIS Capital Holdings Limited (“AXIS Capital”) (NYSE: AXS) today announced that Mr. Robert E. Peretti will join AXIS Capital as Head of Broker Relations and Distribution effective August 5, 2013. In this newly created position, Mr. Peretti will work closely with our senior executive team to strengthen and expand our strategic relationships with key distribution partners on a global basis. Mr. Peretti will report to Mr. Dennis Reding, Chief Operating Officer of AXIS Capital.
Mr. Peretti joins AXIS Capital from Zurich General Insurance, where he was most recently a Senior Vice President and Global Broker Relationship Leader. Prior to joining Zurich General Insurance, he spent nearly 20 years with Marsh in various roles including Managing Director within Marsh’s Client Executive Practice and Client Executive in Marsh’s New York City and Pittsburgh offices. Mr. Peretti began his career as a Casualty Underwriter at Hartford Insurance Group in 1986 after graduating from Bates College.
Dennis Reding, Chief Operating Officer of AXIS Capital, commented: “I am very pleased that Bob has joined the AXIS team. He brings to this new role a wealth of knowledge and experience and a track record of success throughout his 29-year career. His deep understanding of both the underwriting and the brokerage aspects of our industry makes him uniquely qualified to lead this effort for AXIS.”
AXIS Capital is a Bermuda-based global provider of specialty lines insurance and treaty reinsurance with shareholders' equity at March 31, 2013 of $5.9 billion and locations in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Singapore, Canada, Australia and Latin America. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A+” (“Strong”) by Standard & Poor's and “A” (“Excellent”) with a positive outlook by A.M. Best. For more information about AXIS Capital, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV