GameStop, the world’s largest multichannel retailer of video games, is offering the public and PowerUp Rewards™ members the opportunity to experience more than 250,000 square feet of video gaming, consoles and accessories from more than 80 exhibitors at next month’s GameStop EXPO 2013. Leading companies in the video gaming and mobile electronics industries will have a major presence at the show including:
- 2K Games and 2K Sports
- Activision | Blizzard
- Disney Infinity
- Mad Catz
- Namco Bandai
- Sony PlayStation®
- Square Enix
- Turtle Beach
- Warner Bros.
- Microsoft Xbox
Attendees will also get the chance to get hands-on with the next generation consoles and the hottest games and products from the biggest brands in gaming months before release and opportunities to meet with top game developers, publishers and special guests. Attendees will:
- Be among the first to play the next generation consoles, Sony’s PS4™ and Microsoft’s Xbox One
- Experience dynamic environments and amphibious warfare in EA’s Battlefield 4, in next-gen!
- Get hands-on experience in Call of Duty: Ghosts
- See the highly-anticipated WATCH_DOGS™ and Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ from Ubisoft®
- Enjoy playable demo stations for The Walking Dead (U&I Entertainment), Lost Planet 3, Duck Tales Remastered and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies (Capcom) as well as Phineas & Ferb, Young Justice, Monster High 13 Wishes, Barbie Dreamhouse Party, Zumba Kids Unite and Zumba Fitness World Party (Majesco)
- Meet famed writer and artist Todd McFarlane and get his autograph
- Play against favorite professional gamers in the Mad Catz booth
- Help celebrate Luigi’s 30 th anniversary and play some of Nintendo’s most talked about Wii U games coming out this year including Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Come as their favorite Adventure Time character in D3’s Adventure Time Costume Contest and win prizes and play Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW, Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-bit Land, Ben 10 Omniverse 2 and Earth Defense Force 2025
- Get a photo with all five of the Power Rangers MEGAFORCE® and the one and only PAC-MAN™
- Join a Plant Vs. Zombies flash mob and see the return of the zombie dancers
- Battle it out in the Beyblade tournaments at the D3 Publishers booth
- Behold an 8-foot tall Jack Skellington and Cinderella’s carriage, monster-truck style, as seen in Disney’s upcoming Infinity
- Have a chance to win a throned Dracula statue thanks to Konami Digital Entertainment
- Visit the Sony booth to jump in a sled and play Gran Turismo 6 and enter to win a PS4 and other giveaways
- Learn more about the Android-based gaming console OUYA at the OUYA Experience trailer
- Meet Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 18 GameStop Toyota, and get his autograph from 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Also, stay tuned to find out which NBA player will be signing autographs in the 2K booth! GameStop will be announcing more special guests and celebrities in August.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts