- The Bank’s net interest margin of 3.32% for the six months ended June 30, 2013 was up one basis point from the same period in 2012;
- Core (non-time) deposits grew an annualized 12.7% from December 31, 2012;
- Commercial real estate loans grew an annualized 2.2% from December 31, 2012; and
- The Bank’s asset quality metrics remained strong and significantly better than broad industry or peer averages.
Lake Shore Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Net Income Of $800,000
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.