Today's announcement was made at the 2013 FTA Technology Conference and Exhibition (Federation of Tax Administrators) event in Atlanta. For details, click here.
Relevant News Links
- Missouri Recovers $300 Million in Tax Revenue – Governing Magazine
- Wall Street Journal – Cash-Starved States tap Teradata for tax revenue discovery
- State of Michigan Saves One Million Dollars a Day With Its Teradata System
- Teradata Tax Compliance Solutions – Finding Revenue the Smart Way
- A Video Overview of Teradata's Tax Compliance Solution – YouTube
- State of Ohio selects Teradata Tax Data Warehouse
- Express Scripts uses Teradata to "solve a problem that before seemed impossible."
About the Government Technology Research Alliance & GovTek Awards The Government Technology Research Alliance (GTRA) provides government leaders a forum to collaborate, strategize and create innovative solutions for today's most pressing IT needs. The research used to drive curriculum for all GTRA initiatives is grounded in the knowledge gleaned from the GTRA Council, a group of over 120 well-respected government executives who specialize in areas including Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Defense IT, Health IT, Workforce Management and Sustainability. Through its regular council meetings, GTRA provides required continuing education (CEUs) for government executives and helps identify affordable and effective technology solutions. GTRA's GOVTek Executive Government Technology Awards recognize government and industry IT leaders whose vision, innovation and remarkable accomplishments have improved efficiency, the delivery of government services, citizen engagement, information sharing, and national security.
About Teradata Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) is the world's leading analytic data solutions company, focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications. Teradata's innovative products and services deliver data integration and business insight to empower organizations to make the best decisions possible for competitive advantage. Visit teradata.com for details.Get to know Teradata:Twitter: https://twitter.com/teradatanews Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Teradata YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/teradata LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/teradata/products Teradata is a trademark or registered trademark of Teradata Corporation in the United States and other countries. SOURCE Teradata
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts