4. As of noon trading, General Dynamics ( GD) is down $0.87 (-1.0%) to $84.99 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $83.99-$85.33 after having opened the day at $84.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.86. General Dynamics Corporation, an aerospace and defense company, provides business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems, and munitions; military and commercial shipbuilding; and communications and information technology products and services worldwide. General Dynamics has a market cap of $30.0 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 23.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate General Dynamics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates General Dynamics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full General Dynamics Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts