4. As of noon trading, NetSuite ( N) is down $4.38 (-4.6%) to $91.38 on average volume. Thus far, 266,080 shares of NetSuite exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 355,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $91.20-$95.62 after having opened the day at $95.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.77. NetSuite Inc. provides cloud-based financials/enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suites in the United States and internationally. NetSuite has a market cap of $7.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 40.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate NetSuite a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NetSuite as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full NetSuite Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts