3 Stocks Boosting The Health Care Sector Higher
1. As of noon trading, Pfizer ( PFE) is up $0.37 (1.3%) to $29.74 on light volume. Thus far, 15.8 million shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 61.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.30-$29.76 after having opened the day at $29.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.37. Pfizer Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells medicines for people and animals worldwide. Pfizer has a market cap of $206.3 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are up 17.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Pfizer a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pfizer as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Pfizer Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the health care sector could consider Health Care Select Sector SPDR ( XLV) while those bearish on the health care sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Health Care ( RXD).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts